Help plz

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by r5murphy, Oct 10, 2014.

1. r5murphy

r5murphy Powder Monkey

I got the new iPhone 6 and restored from the previous back up that was done earlier in the day and now when I open the game for the first time on the new phone it's having me start from the very beginning. Ouch anyone else have this issue and a fix?
    Thx

2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I've had this happen - with the old phone was your game linked to Game Center. If so, it should come back when you log into Game Center again. It may require you to finish the tutorial first

3. r5murphy

r5murphy Powder Monkey

I'm not sure unless the default is to link to Game Center. Is there a way to log out of Game Center and back in? Couldn't find a way
    Thx

4. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Go under settings(phone not game) and scroll down. You'll see it. Try logging in there.

5. r5murphy

r5murphy Powder Monkey

Yeah I've tried to log out of game center from the old iphone and log in on the new iphone and it's still making me start from the beginning and I've only had one game center log in. stuck right now.

6. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I've been there. How far into the game on the new phone have you played?

7. r5murphy

r5murphy Powder Monkey

just the opening training part then stopped. I can still play on the old phone where I'm supposed to be it sucks the graphics are so much better on the iphone 6

8. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

It sounds like you're using two different Game Center accounts if the game isn't syncing. Either that or the first device wasn't logged into game center when you started playing PP and so there is no record there.

9. r5murphy

r5murphy Powder Monkey

Yeah I thought that too but I don't recall the game asking if I wanted to sync with game center or vice versa. I always thought it was done by default and when I start up the game on the old phone it always states Game Center says welcome back r5murphy. So i'm at a loss and my luck money I used to purchase a gem pack is a wash.