Help section idea

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by AmericanPirate, Nov 19, 2014.

1. [​IMG]

This is something I think could help a lot of people.

[​IMG]

A direct line (the camera icon which allows me to include screen shots of whatever the issue is) to allow someone to show exactly what the problem is rather than going out of the game.
    Maybe Midoki could get in touch with the developers of Family Guy a quest for stuff to see about implementing this into Plunder Pirates

2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

There is a slight issue. Midoki's servers don't house the images we host here so a screen shot button, while cool, wouldn't work yet. As for the direct link to the forums, that'd be really cool but would take a lot of work. Also, since the developer is EA in fairly certain that they wouldn't share information like that with a competitor.

3. Have you played the family guy game?

4. I'm not talking about hosting images on this website everything would be done in game as far as showing the developers problems with the game as far as coding goes clearly it's been done before it's thee attention to detail that separates the trash from excellence

5. And no I would not want a direct link to the forums just a more direct way to communicate with the people that make the game not some forum manager

6. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I have, and the Simpsons one too.
    Too true
    There's always the email of support@rovio.com