Help, update today 28.4.2015 ??

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Simone_ITA, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Simone_ITA

Simone_ITA Powder Monkey

Sorry for the question , I saw that there is an update on 28/4/2015 and to know that we need to go into details on your forum .. just that I'm Italian and I do not understand where to go to see .. can you tell me what is the ' update ? Thanks a lot again ..

2. Bear

Bear Commodore

3. Bear

Bear Commodore

Actually, I see what you mean. I think it's just a bug fix, maybe they will post soon. @AngryBeard?

4. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

There were just a few bug fixes for the different Android platforms.

The Android submission process is a lot quicker than the Apple one, which means we can do more frequent updates; right now we're primarily concentrating on fixing the graphical issues present on some Android devices. Obviously these updates wouldn't have any impact on the iOS version.

The release notes will only be done fore major updates, brand new features for example, which would need to be included in both the iOS and Android versions at the same time.

Bear likes this.
  5. Simone_ITA

Simone_ITA Powder Monkey

thank you for having responded to me . I would have a second and final question if possible .. since I installed the game , last week , if I move the screen of the game hangs in the sense that I can not move and move anything .. I play with a tablet Android 4.2 version is this the problem? Or you can do something to fix ?? Thank you again .

6. Bear

Bear Commodore

Do you mean that it freezes when you are multitasking and switching between apps?

7. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

We've had an issue reported on some devices that rotating the camera can cause issues - what make/model of tablet are you playing on?

8. Simone_ITA

Simone_ITA Powder Monkey

Sorry for my English , in practice when I move the view , to do well the attacks, move objects crashes .. and if not move anything goes completely normal

My tablet is the Mediacom , SmartPad 10.1 HD iPro 100 3G

9. Bear

Bear Commodore

Oh. I understand now.

That is bad.

Go to the settings page in the app and go to support. It will send an email to support@rovio.com with all of your tablet details. Make sure you mention in the email what your problem is. Tell them that during attacks yiu cannot rotate or zoom without the app crashing.

10. Simone_ITA

Simone_ITA Powder Monkey

Thank you very much again , now I asked support .. I hope I get an answer because it is a really nice game , and I'd like to play with tranquility .

Bear likes this.
  11. Simone_ITA

Simone_ITA Powder Monkey

I am happy , after only a week and no more crash block .. finally I can play safely ! Thanks again for the help

Ian and Bear like this.