(help) Update your app via App store error

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by ioshi, Mar 6, 2015.

1. ioshi

ioshi Powder Monkey

hi guys kinda new here been waiting for 2 days now,
    when i click ok it will divert me to app store but there's no update there for plunder pirates.

please help

2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Hmmm, curious - what region is your store currently set to?

Also, have you tried going to the store directly, searching for Plunder Pirates and seeing if the update button there?

3. Headgooner

Headgooner Powder Monkey

Android 4.4.2 having the same issue. No update button and game won't finish loading. Just toggle between store and game load screen with the update message. Tried going directly to the store. No help.

4. Cocobean

Cocobean First Mate

I had that happen to with Apple. I'd suggest force closing both apps and reopen App Store only. You'll probably have to search for plunder pirates.

5. Headgooner

Headgooner Powder Monkey

Tried that too. Still no update button.

6. Dragon

Dragon Powder Monkey

Nope, same here. There is no update in The AppStore. Can't play now :(

7. KayJay

KayJay Powder Monkey

I had the same thing but then the game went back into maintenance. Once that was over I could update as the app store said Update rather than Open.

8. Lynsey [Midoki]

What region are you set to? Sometimes it doesn't hit all regions at the same time, hopefully it should be appearing soon!

9. Jmababa

Jmababa Powder Monkey

Haha atleast in android that will never happen google play store has no major bug while in apple app store that is their major bug cant update app even with correct region

10. GRK

GRK Powder Monkey

I have the same problem. Game says update, directs me to Playstore. All I can do there is either load game or uninstall game. I am in the UK, Vodafone network, Samsung Galaxy S4, Android.

11. Dragon

Dragon Powder Monkey

Lol, look at the post below yours. Never happen? Hahaha

Yes all fixed now, it appeared some minutes later. Thnx

12. Lynsey [Midoki]

GRK, is this still an issue for you?

13. Man1acs

Man1acs Powder Monkey

It took my app store about 2 hrs to let me update it but its been doing well now.

14. GRK

GRK Powder Monkey

Unfortunately yes it is. I just get the same thing everytime. Directed to Playstore but Playstore will only let me uninstall or open the app.

15. Lynsey [Midoki]

Hmmm, it could be that your device has been erroneously blacklisted (we definitely support Galaxy S3s, so an S4 should be fine) - could you possibly please send an email to support@rovio.com?

16. GRK

GRK Powder Monkey

Yes it is Unfotunately. Directed to playstore. Only options are to either uninstall or load the app.

17. GRK

GRK Powder Monkey

Ahat do you want me to say?

18. Bear

Bear Commodore

Just give them your device details, what android version you are running, and describe the problem.