Hi-Octane Pirates!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Admin [Midoki], Oct 19, 2014.

1. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Plunder Pirates goes high octane by joining the Fortec GT Team! With pirates being more at home sailing the seas and drinking grog, race car driving is one job best left to the professionals.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hephaistos likes this.
  2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Awesome helmets

3. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

I saw this on Facebook yesterday. Looks awesome:D this game is getting huge eh?

4. Bear

Bear Commodore

So how many gems for that car? *goes to bank to beg for a gaming loan*

Hephaistos and Gangrene Beard like this.
  5. Liquix

Liquix Crew

You guys are fkin suprising me over and over again.

At the beginning I thought that right now this game will need some time until the "big marketing-strategies" will be realised and you guys will get the attention that you are deserving.
    But.. first that ship-party and now this.. you're already putting the hammer down all the way, eh? ;)

Looks nice!

Hephaistos, Soma and Edward Kenway like this.
  6. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

Can I take one?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

7. Floki

Floki Captain

Look at those sponsors well done I like specialized too!

8. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

@Chris [Midoki] must be driving on vacation....that would be a way to go!

9. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

You want some advertisement on cars throw some decals on Nascar. I know overseas it's two different worlds because even though I try to pay attention I have no clue what that Race Series is. I like F1 but don't forget the number 1 rule: Never underestimate the stupidity of Americans. Throw some stickers on Kyle Bush (Great driver but he's a little whinny b***h), Dale Jr ( DADDY FAME, MOST OVERRATED DRIVER, YEAH I SAID IT) or my favorite Kevin Harvick (The non-PC a-hole of Nascar who keeps it real). Jimmie Johnson; you will have to fight the ALCU and mexicans over him. Jeff Gordan; ......stay away from. (That dumba** should've stayed in his car {I know Nascar drivers get out all the time doesn't make it a smart move.} {I Can drive a car with my feet, that doesn't mean it's a good idea}, otherwise that wouldn't have happned.

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  10. Hephaistos

Hephaistos Powder Monkey

That is great news!!
    Plundering down the straightaway......!!!
    I want to see us race. Can you post some footage or links -- a thread? I'm going to look now....

11. Cap'n Creeperb

Cap'n Creeperb First Mate

12. I need some decals for my truck.

13. They got that angry birds money backing them can't fail ;)

Clash pirate likes this.
  14. poo

poo Crew

I love the witch doctors helmet. I want one

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  15. Midleton

Midleton Crew

Very cool. On a sidenote, wouldn't mind a decal or two myself. Love the 3d of this game and plan to play for a while.

16. Good stuff welcome to game and forum cheers matey:)

☠ Plunder on! ☠

Clash pirate likes this.
  17. Midleton

Midleton Crew

Thanks .lord m. Good times

18. Captain Hakjka

Captain Hakjka First Mate

I dont get it!! Where are the sails and cannons? Take the wheels off, bury it, and it can be my new treasure chest :eek:

19. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Just grab two Phantom of the Opera masks, and glue them together: Instant Witch Doctor Mask! :D

20. Kizmatti

Kizmatti First Mate

That WD graphic does look cool on that helmet. I'd love to have that on my motor cross helmet for next summer.