Hidden numbers in Academy/Hut

Discussion in 'Build Improvements' started by Neckbeard, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Neckbeard

Neckbeard Crew

There are times when some information is not available to see in the Academy and Voodoo Hut:

* The build time is hidden for every skill except for ones that are currently available to start
    * Build time as well as grog cost is hidden for all skills while you are upgrading

Rather than seeming like a deliberate choice, the info disappears because the UI designer placed this info in an area that changes: The build time is right on the button to start upgrades, so you can't see it unless the button is there, and the build cost is replaced by the progress bar while an upgrade is underway. It would be great for planning if we could find out e.g. the cost of the next upgrade, while the current upgrade is still in progress.

I propose these numbers be moved to a place where they don't end up getting hidden. Maybe the damage/toughness/etc bars at the top of the skill screen could be squished together to make room for one more column indicating build time and grog cost.

2. SaK

SaK First Mate

+1 from me too...i think its necessary to do it

Captain MetaTauta likes this.
  3. Captain Monkey

Captain Monkey First Mate

+13 from me also

4. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

+7 from me too (Gotta round out that +13)

5. Bear

Bear Commodore

Thank you!
    +2

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  6. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

7. CappY chris

CappY chris Powder Monkey

+4 for me

8. Jonesy

Jonesy Crew

I know this is old, but I am new to PP - I've only played just over a week. It is extremely annoying that I cannot see what the next upgrade costs ingame, and while there is a wiki, it is far from complete, actually almost dead.....
    Please move something or add a line so we can see upgrade costs in the Academy and Voodoo Hut while upgrading.....

9. John56

John56 First Mate

I have been gathering that data since I started playing, as the Wiki is in poor shape. I was nearly done when Academy 9 was released :confused: