Highlight deployable areas.

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Kelani, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Sorry if it's been suggested, but..

I would like to be able to hit a button and clearly see all the areas where someone can or can't deploy pirates when attacking my island. The off-limits areas around the ship/dock are a bit confusing, so it'd be helpful to know these area when placing walls, defenses, etc.

2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

The only areas people can deploy troops is in the water. The ship needs to sit in water for context, and this is the only water area where troops cannot be deployed. When the ship is selected you will seen a grid mapped on the floor and a green selection 'cage' around the object and this clearly shows the water area where troops cannot be deployed.

3. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Thanks Chris! I saw the cage, but didn't realize it also reflected the no-drop zone.

4. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

No problem. It is the one bit of water that 'breaks' the rule, but like I said the ship needs to sit in water for context. Just hope it's not confusing for too many people :)