Hire Pirates while fighting

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by Matthias [ Pirates Games], Sep 21, 2014.

1. Hi Guy,

I know other games with a similar basic structure. There you can "hire" more Pirates than you can use in battle. That means you can save the time you're searching by hire troops.

Difficult to explain, but i hope you got the idea.

2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Hi, yes we know what you mean :) you can of course train a crew and put them on the ship. That will empty the tavern so you can then train another crew. Use that one in a fight, come back and move the crew from the ship back to the tavern using the pirate icon above the ship. Then you can go and fight again straight away!

3. Thanks, i was looking for such a function:)

4. hi chris, i was trying this out and i came to the conclusion that this is only helpful if your first attack is on the single player map is that right?

when i loaded my ship with pirates then tried to attack someone in multiplayer it told me i needed to recruit some pirates.

so unless i am mistaken (which has high probability) this trick wouldn't really net any advantage for multiplayer since you would need to fully train an army, place it on the ship, and then fully train another army. you would get two back to back raids but you wouldn't have gained any efficiencies by recruiting pirates while attacking.

5. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Yes you're right, this little trick is just two get two multi player fights in a row without the need to recruit a crew in between

6. would be nice, if you could do more than two...

7. Yes tim. You need to send out a full army on the ship and the train another full army. I find it helpful to send guys on a long mission and fill my tavern. When I log back on I have two attacks ready to go.