Holloween Bugs

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Roserio, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

ed<Map Exploration>
    - after going back and forth with eastern sea

at the "western sea"
    --> there are no monsters
    --> there are no coins/rums to collect.
    --> this means i can't gather any more gems at western sea (as it's there's none)for Anabelle.
    --> there's no 'home' button in wester sea map to go back to my base.
    --> to go back, i have to go to eastern sea and press the 'home' button there.

<Unit>
    --> Buccaneer's final upgrade, "angry again" is not yet fixed,
    --> the description says +5 seconds, weren't you meaning additional 5seconds?
    --> wasn't the "berserker" skill like 5 seconds since the beginning of the game?
    --> it's quite useless and weak skill to use though "angry again is the final upgrade skill, as it's only 5seconds in total. when you deploy and run to the base the 5 seconds are already gone, and weak buccaneers just killed without that much damage.
    --> please make it at least 10 seconds in total.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
  2. John56

John56 First Mate

I noticed also that when you are sailing in one sea, no ships or monsters show in the other one. However, the coins and grog do appear and can be collected. If you finish a voyage in the Eastern Sea and switch maps,to the Western Sea, the monsters and ships then show up.

3. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Ahoy Roserio,

We're aware of an issue with the Western Sea map where the sea battles are no longer visible if your ship is sailing the Eastern Seas - they will reappear once your ship returns to harbour. We'll hopefully have this issue fixed next update.

The Buccaneer's Angry Again will be fixed this afternoon.

John56 likes this.
  4. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

my ship has arrived several times, but still nothing shown in western sea map. i've been swithing the maps several times, please fix :)

5. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

you've only changed the description to +10 seconds, but buccaneers only turns red for less than 5 seconds not +10 seconds.., so dissapointed, and feels like i'm been fooled by Midoki several times, haha. please change this on next upgrade midoki..