"Horny Sea Rats" - Join a fun all new guild with a crazy Captain

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by HornyQuokka, Nov 28, 2015.

1. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

Are you looking for a fun little guild that rumbles just once a week and a crazy Captain that puts up an average of 30k points every rumble? Then join my new guild!

We just expect you to help with guild perks and being active during rumble. But no worries, we don t expect you to use gems to reach high rumble scores. If you do 10-15 wins every rumble so i see that you are active, all is fine. And if you miss out a rumble cause of real life things, no worries as well, as long as you say before.

Since i go crazy every rumble, we will win like 99%, so 30 free gems every week and some grog, gold and BP can be yours as well, with little efford.

We use the free "GroupMe" chat app for communication. Its a must, since we wanna get known our members and in game chat is not suitable for it.

If you have further questions, just drop me a pm, or request right now.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
  2. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

Just you can see i was saying the truth about my average rumble score.

[​IMG]

3. cmooneey

cmooneey First Mate

4. Tex

Tex Commodore

Gotta give credit when it's due @HornyQuokka Impressive Rumble Score average.
    Good luck with your new guild.

HornyQuokka likes this.
  5. Impressive rumble average! Good Luck

HornyQuokka likes this.
  6. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

We are filling up fast, and some more of my old mates are about to join. If you think about joining, better hurry. Once we hit 20 members we are done. I prefer a cozy small guild. ;)

[​IMG]

7. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

So proud of my team, we just won our first rumble. Second "Ukraine Guild" gave us a hard fight till the end.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

Another win...,

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
  9. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

3rd rumble = 3rd win! To be fair, this one was pretty easy, lucky match up.

[​IMG]

10. Mannyik

Mannyik Powder Monkey

wow !! impresive score.

11. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

5th rumble = 5th win :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

13. Aukkakan

Aukkakan Powder Monkey

Can I join? I really2 looking for active clan to join.

14. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

Please Drop me a pm, for further discussion, with screenshot of ur profile or information, like Pirate Hall Level, highest rumble score, average rumble score and so on.

@Aukkakan EDIT: Sorry my communication settings were off. Should work now to send me a DM(start a conversation).

Last edited: Jan 19, 2016