How about a weekly challenge base?

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by Skye, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Skye

Skye Commodore

You could add it to one of the islands on the exploration map. Every week, it could be a new Midoki designed base that doesn't have to follow defense limits (like the other strongholds that had 4 mortars, for example).

It could come in 4 difficulties, allowing new players to fight the easy version, and let high end players be able to take on the final super-difficult version, similar to how many of the island battles worked.

This would give us a challenge to figure out PvE-wise since many of us have completed all of the map. It would also give us a slight bit of extra loot to work with.

awbo, Tex, Rachael and 8 others like this.
  2. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Goose likes this.
  3. SaK

SaK First Mate

I dont think midoki will give us the feature to play with the map...
    Great idea thow but it will be difficult to implement

Goose likes this.
  4. Blueberry

Blueberry Captain

I love this idea! I haven't uncovered all the map yet but am wondering what else could happen once it is completed and this sounds genius! Would keep variety too.

Goose likes this.
  5. Goose

Goose Crew

Plus 1 from me dude :)

6. Bear

Bear Commodore

I think it's a good idea, but also agree it would be a pain to implement. It would have to have a pre programmed set of island layouts that it rotated between each week. Eventually we will have seen them all and get board.

Goose likes this.
  7. Skye

Skye Commodore

They could add a new layout once a week, during a maintenance session, or have a months queued up ahead of time during an update. No rotating, no seeing them all, and even if it was just some pool that rotated, it would certainly better than having no PvE left to do.

Bear, Goose and Edward Kenway like this.
  8. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

they can just manually add new designs, so there will always be variety

SaK and Goose like this.
  9. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Great idea! I'd love to see weekly events like this. Moving this to the Battle improvements subforum.

10. Ian

Ian Commodore

+1 here.....

11. Rachael

Rachael Crew

+++1!!