How about...

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by Spyder, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Spyder

Spyder Powder Monkey

Hi all,

Is there any possibility that when a person leaves a guild their previous guild participation stats be reset when they join a new one? (But not before, of course - that's good Captain review material for assessing requests)

I would like any manner of guild tools that will enable me to better manage our place. Detecting who is active and who is just around for the free perks is difficult, especially when the data doesn't get reset when someone hops. (Not referring to player level. I'm talking about donate/receive ratios and perk donation percentages.)

One other thing I'd like that is (hopefully) really small is to color code a players rank by whether they have as many attacks as they have days playing the game. I constantly get people trying to join that are in their 500th day of piracy and have a total of 39 attacks. (Can anyone even explain that to me?) Anyway, if you have more attacks than days playing, your level number reads as green. If it's below it reads red. This would allow Captains to easily determine whether a guild request is from someone who wants to be a part of an active team or maybe they'd rather be a part of a farming guild.

Thanks for any props anyone gives this. I'm having a blast with this game - 617th day for me ;)

Plunder hard, mates!

Steve aka Spyder/The Grotto

2. Ian

Ian Commodore

With regards to the number of attacks v days in piracy, the only thoughts I have is that the downloaded the game some time back, played a little then move on; now they have picked it back up again. I have also seen many of these and rejected accordingly when the 'Request to Join' (some were even PH8/9 with only 50 attacks, I guess gems were popular :rolleyes:)

I also look at a players stats (donation and GS ratio) and max PR to see how much of a team player they are; don't expect entry if you have bad stats. But agree better monitoring tools would be great.

3. Spyder

Spyder Powder Monkey

Heya Ian, thanks for the response. I was thinking pretty much the same thing you just said, but when I start to get analytical, it doesn't add up. There are too many of them.

If we go through the process, it goes download game, play through tutorial part, and what happens next is critical. Decide whether you like it or not. If you decide that you do, do you put the game down? No...you play. If you decide you don't like it, you might try it again some day, but odds are you just delete it the second you decide you don't like it.

So I'm willing to accept the original reason accounts for some of those, but it looks more to me like someone is creating accounts, shelving them, and then selling or distributing them somehow. You'll notice a lot of these people change their pirate name. That would be consistent with a pre made account.

Anyway, nothing to see here :). I have just have been curious and decided to babble a bit with my coffee. Cheers, Capt, and happy plundering to you and your crew.