How do YOU find inactive players?

Discussion in 'Guild Strategies' started by Kelani, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Oooooh......a lifetime contribution counter.....

[breathing intensifies]

Do want.

PrettyInPink likes this.
  2. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Me too. Since the perk funding times advance 2-3 hours each day, everyone should (in theory) get an equal shot at funding. I'd love to know who's funding things when the rest of us are asleep.

A side benefit is it'd show who's doing too much funding. For BP-funded stuff, it's not a good thing for one person to max their contrib every day, especially if 80% of the guild has the perk. I'd like to be able to tell them to relax a bit, and let others carry some of the weight.

Sounds like a good idea for the Guild Master List ;)

3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Yeah....no one told me my family was spending the night soooo....

4. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

I told you to greet them in your Plunderwear.

5. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I totally should have listened to you. Instead, I decided to greet my bed with a couple bottles of grog

6. Captain Hakjka

Captain Hakjka First Mate

@Chris [Midoki] thank you for the last date signed on. Makes me feel more secure now in the decisions when kicking )

7. You haven't been active in 30 dAys lol...boot time.:D

Captain Hakjka likes this.
  8. z1ggur4t

z1ggur4t Crew

Think I'll be in that category very soon. Nothing to do while waiting for a. Troops to cook and b. Grog to cook to pay for troops (to cook). Make more points out of defense only to lose them in attack. Most basses are almost exactly the same design or variations on a theme past 650. I could lose an entire fortune in an attempt to effect the right troop combo and strategy but due to a. and b. above don't have the Interest nor inclination. Poor upgrade decisions (how about a reset function?) on troops mean troops cost stupid amounts of grog which is in short supply. Tedious and grind are words that come to mind. Fun while I had something to do. Now just frustrating. Can't see guild wars coming anytime soon when there's still a daily maintenance break. NEXT!

9. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

I don't find inactive players…. they find me...

Kelani likes this.