How is this possible

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Booty isle, May 13, 2016.

1. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

someone we are in a rumble with attacked a member of our crew and lost... I saw the replay, No stars were given. However he is showing a 7/7 win pct in the rumble scoring. Is this a cheat? There was no storm happening when he attacked. And the attack happened during the rumble.

2. hello @Booty isle , even from the assaults log of your guild mate is the same thing? replays are not always reliable ..

3. good luck in rumble .. you are too strong for us:confused::confused::D:D

4. Skye

Skye Commodore

If his connection dropped out at just the right point, the win/loss won't get reported. This usually happens to me in the reverse though, where I win, but the score doesn't count.

5. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

The replay is a full 3 min and he really didn't even come close with a 43% loss. No stars. Nothing was about to come down at the end that could of put him over the 50%. I don't see the connection issue being a factor here. I understand replays are not always reliable but the logs are suppose to be. And the log is what I am mainly going by here. Should I report this Lynsey?

6. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Best that your crew member reports it to Rovio customer services (so that we have their full account details). Could be a number of things - replays can show losses where the battle was actually a win, results can sometimes take a while to show on the Rumble leaderboard, connection issues, etc, but we'll take a look once we have the info from CS.

7. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

Okay thank you. It's been over twelve hours now... Hopefully it doesn't take that long