How to destroy the 1.7M Pirate Stronghold, near the east.

Discussion in 'Battle Strategies' started by PulverizerX11, Dec 25, 2014.

1. PulverizerX11

PulverizerX11 Powder Monkey

Have you come across a pirate stronghold that looks like this?

[​IMG]

Do you want the 1.7M resources? Here's how to do it! Better - you only need a level 2 Academy!

Minimum Requirements:
    Santa Claus Pirate
    50 Housing Space
    Academy Lv.2
    Brutes, Bucs and Gunners trained to maximum for Academy Lv. 2.

Army composition:
    Santa Pirate x1
    Brutes x6/Juggs x8(Juggs are the better choice, but Brutes will do).
    Buccaneers x11
    Gunners x14

Step 1: If you zoom out, there are four corner islands. Deploy 1 Gunner at each one.

Step 2: Our first job is to take out the Bunkers. On one bunker deploy Santa and half of your heavy troops. On the other Bunker deploy your remaining heavy troops and the Buccaneers. Activate abilities ASAP. THE FLOWER BOXES ARE NOT MYSTIC MINES.

Step 3: After the Bunkers are destroyed, they will attack the Mortars. Wait for them to be destroyed.

Step 4: Release all remaining Gunners in a flatline on the coast that looks the least damaged. Again, activate abilities ASAP.

Step 5: Wait 2-3 minutes for them to destroy everything.

Step 6: Enjoy your 1.7M of resources!

Kelani likes this.
  2. PulverizerX11

PulverizerX11 Powder Monkey

So how has this strategy been going for you?

3. Captain MetaTauta

Captain MetaTauta First Mate

Just kill it with fire

4. sakraycore

sakraycore Powder Monkey

The better strategy is to save it for when you are rushing for PH7.

At that point, you can literally destroy it under 1 minute. Personally I looted like all the resources in 30 seconds.

I deployed 2 gunners per corner then deployed 4 brutes per mortar, then just deployed the santa claus and rest of my troops around the PH.

It was a massacre but ofcourse I put a lot of thought on how to take all the resources ASAP.

IMO it's not a stronghold, but more like a weakhold.

5. KYLE2k16

KYLE2k16 Powder Monkey

hey where on the map is it located? like coordinates

6. Tex

Tex Commodore

I was saving my stronghold loot for a rainy day. As it turned out I was able to complete PH7 and still have 9 strongholds left. Looking at them now they look so weak. And fortunately for me that rainy day is coming soon with introduction of PH8! My advice to new players is to hold off until you really need the loot. Save at least until you are upgrading to PH7. Also, when you are stronger you are more likely to defeat the stronghold and earn some free gems. The other bonus about strongholds is you can attack them while under a shield and you don't lose it. So if you are smart use that knowledge to your advantage.

# Johnny Doe # likes this.
  7. KYLE2k16

KYLE2k16 Powder Monkey

can i get a location on the map? unless this was a christmas only thing, but just let me know please.