How to download game for Android?

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by sirui, Apr 22, 2015.

1. sirui

sirui Powder Monkey

I can't find way to download game for Android in 22nd April

2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Currently the game is available on Google Play in Finland and Canada, and will be going worldwide later today.

War Koala and Bear like this.
  3. sirui

sirui Powder Monkey

Thank you for your reply.

4. .[ IcI ].

.[ IcI ]. Powder Monkey

22nd nearly over here in NZ & still no Android version.
    :oops::eek::confused::(;):)

War Koala likes this.
  5. Cocobean

Cocobean First Mate

Once we have the game downloaded from Google Play, how to we sync it to our current island? I don't see an option anywhere.

6. Lynsey [Midoki]

You go to Log > Settings, and there will be a 'Device' button. You need to click the 'Share' option on your 'original' device to get a code, then on your new device go Log > Settings, click the 'Device' button and select 'Load', then enter your code. By the magical power of science, both devices will run the same island.

War Koala likes this.
  7. Cocobean

Cocobean First Mate

Ok. Have the code. Do I have to start playing the game on my cell (android) first? I don't see the log button when the game first starts.

8. .[ IcI ].

.[ IcI ]. Powder Monkey

Once I've got PP loaded, I will thank the Midoki magicians. Until then, o_O

War Koala likes this.
  9. Lynsey [Midoki]

Yep, I think you have to go through the first part of the tutorial (sorry!).

War Koala likes this.
  10. Cocobean

Cocobean First Mate

That's ok Lynsey. Just wanted to make sure I was doing it right. Cheers!

11. Notna

Notna Powder Monkey

So, apparently the game is available in the Netherlands PlayStore but none of my devices are eligible? Note 2, Galaxy Tab 2, Galaxy Tab 3 and a S4? I find that hard to believe as all of them are running 4.4.4 and up. The LG G3 of my wife IS eligible for some reason...

EDIT: ow NOW all of a sudden it does work on all the other devices... Weird

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
  12. Cocobean

Cocobean First Mate

Lynsey are the any issues being reported in the tutorial? I can't get past the name your island part. Game says there's a network problem. I'm assuming the log button comes up shortly after this.

13. Notna

Notna Powder Monkey

I just tested this on my wife her Phone: naming the island works fine. After that you can head into the settings and load the island from iOS with the code that you have. Please note the code down and close the game before entering it in your Android device. Otherwise the game crashes (been there, done that)

14. Cocobean

Cocobean First Mate

Thanks Notna! Maybe it's my internet connection. I'll keep trying.

15. sirui

sirui Powder Monkey

could you give me an installation package

16. Bear

Bear Commodore

It's live on Google play store. Open it up and search for Plunder Pirates

17. Lynsey [Midoki]

Ahoy Sirui,

Unfortunately Plunder Pirates is only available on Google Play at the moment, which I understand isn't available in China. We're hoping to find an alternative solution for Chinese Android users in the near future.

18. Bear

Bear Commodore

The Amazon app store is available in China a d a great alternative to Google play.

19. sirui

sirui Powder Monkey

Thanks for your imformation. You know that many web sites and software are banned in China.

20. thomssi

thomssi First Mate

download hola either for chrome or android and it enables you to use any website (chrome) or app (android) individually over vpn via country of your choosing.