how to get ep points fast

Discussion in 'General Strategies' started by Sam, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Sam

Sam Powder Monkey

Hey so i just started the game and i was trying to upgrade my ship and it said you need a light house. So then i clicked on light house and then it said you need 250 ep points. How do i get a lot of ep points fast

2. Christy

Christy Commodore

Sail your ship. Keep it sailing. The more you sail. The more EP you get :D

3. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

What she said. Always keep your ship out there exploring, even overnight. It's not possible to do when you first start, but as the voyages get longer, you can keep ito ut pretty much 24x7.

4. Kyzo

Kyzo Crew

Kyzos tip, try to do the logest voyages over night e.g 8 - 12 hrs because that how long im usually offline for when i go to bed and no time wasted but at the same time alot of ep gained tada but tbh theres no real rush for ep i mean its easier to obtain then air. I got 56000 ep and i got nothing to use it on i know people have 150k + it may seem slow at first but yeah no real rush imo

5. If you're all set for your lighthouse upgrades except for the EP you can do little circuits in the shallow water - 1 ep for every 6 seconds and a good chance at gold, gems, grogm or even EP!

Black-ish Beard and Kyzo like this.