'Hx' member recruitment, for the ambitious (2/50 lololol)

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Akabane08, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Akabane08

Akabane08 Powder Monkey

Hello~
    New guild and I need a crew that loves this game.

Criteria

- I'm looking for people who eventually want to reach for the top in this game.
    - It doesn't matter what your rank is, where you're from, how old you are, and of course gender isn't important either.
    - Minimum PH5

Communication
    - Personally, I can be talkative at times and most other times I ceebs lol. Basically it doesn't matter if you're chatty or quiet.
    - No spam
    - No abuse of any kind against one another (will result in immediate kick)
    - Feel free to ask for tips or advice and at least I'll help if nobody else replies
    - I can only speak English and Japanese (日本語わかるっす) so if you can't do either of those, feel free to just enjoy the perks :p

This is a fresh guild so yeah, come and let's go nuts. Look for 'Hx' with the top-hat-sitting-on-crossbones logo. For those of you looking for perks, I am contributing the max to all (until the guild grows bigger) but Observatory. I'm also active myself :)

Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
  2. One-Eyed Willy

One-Eyed Willy First Mate

good luck mate

Akabane08 likes this.
  3. Akabane08

Akabane08 Powder Monkey

Updated, second round for recruiting~

4. Ashraman

Ashraman First Mate

That's a catchy forum avatar. But I somehow doubt it will attract many female members to your guild. ;)

5. Akabane08

Akabane08 Powder Monkey

Lol that's just for me to enjoy :p