I can`t update the game

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by krzysiu, Jun 15, 2016.

1. krzysiu

krzysiu Powder Monkey

When trying to log in to the game after server maintenance just been done i`m getting a message to update app via the play store but there is no update option in the play store.

2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

It may take a few minutes for the new version to roll out onto you local Play Store - if it's still not available, restart your device and make sure that all apps are closed,etc. If it's not available after that, email support@rovio.com with all of your account and device details.

3. Two-eyed Jack

Two-eyed Jack Powder Monkey

Thanks Lynsey. Same thing happened to me on an Android, but not the iPads. [Always a pain getting wifi going after a restart on Android.]

4. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Sometimes it can take a while for the Android update to appear on Android, I'm not quite sure why - I've had it happen before, I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling the app (please be aware though, if you do this, you have to go through the tutorial again before you can sign in with Google Play and get your proper island back!).