I don't think this can be classed as a bug but ......

Discussion in 'Exploration Bugs' started by Ombit, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Ombit

Ombit Crew

I've just been trying to beat a pirate stronghold and fought 2 battles with him.

First one I lost with -18 pirate points.

Next i win (admittedly only 2* win) and get only +4 pirate points.

Wow! That seems pretty harsh to me.

What are other's thoughts?

2. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

You win some, you lose some.
    It has been requested to not lose/win pirate points in strongholds, which I agree on. You could test troop combos and such.

3. Ombit

Ombit Crew

Agreed fear, and it was actually a suggestion of mine to remove the scoring on strongholds.

I wanted opinions on the scoring ratio that currently exists since we don't know if this scoring will be removed. Also, different combos? This was with the same stronghold, I lost at first, then won - hence my question.

4. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Seems like no matter how strong the base, the stronghold owners are low levels so you get hosed pretty hard on those battles....good catch.

5. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

The strongholds we designed more around end game than start. By all means have a go at them, but you're going to find it tough, as the helpful description informs you :) At the beginning it's better to work through the 4 level ports, they have a much better difficulty curve