I had another idea :)

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by MatthewJames, Sep 27, 2014.

1. MatthewJames

MatthewJames Powder Monkey

I had two other ideas. Thought i'd put them out there.

1. Since buildings and defenses change in appearance as you upgrade them, why not add this feature to troops as well. Every upgrade on the troops changes their appearance. Makes them look more veteran maybe? Or just better looking outfits with every upgrade.

2. Also on the appearance topic. Once the blacksmith is purchased. Maybe allow the forging of weapons that can be upgraded on each troop. For example, someone can forge a better sword and apply it to the buccaneer, which in return adds more attack power to that troop. etc.

What you all think?

2. I APPY I

I APPY I Crew

I like the thoughts but I think your getting a little carried away here for a game you play on your phone for free.. Lol great ideas though

3. Razor

Razor Crew

I like 1 but on 2 people who pay to win would have OP troops compared to the people who don't pay money.

4. MatthewJames

MatthewJames Powder Monkey

Yeah the game is free to play. But plenty of people actually pay real money to upgrade and advance faster. They are just ideas remind you. Ideas which could be used and changed to suit the game or ideas which will not be used. Either way I'm just sharing.

5. Kit

Kit First Mate

I thought that #1 was obvious, and a great idea. We all know that "the other game" has it implemented. And this game being so attentive to detail in the graphics should have it too.

6. jeppy83

jeppy83 Powder Monkey

Yeah I think idea 1 would be great