I just made the soldiers fighting will break with others

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by tan hao, Sep 24, 2014.

1. tan hao

tan hao Powder Monkey

Just create my barracks soldiers, soon after the break, tried several times before making soldiers with diamonds moment, and then to attack others. Just search will be displayed after a player disconnects. After I log back in the game, found the diamond did not take out, the soldiers did not build it, but records show that I attack others fail, and rank the value of deductions, I rushed over 160 detained to 97.
    My apple id is105218886@qq.com
    My Account nickname: the kingdom of the sky.(天之国度)
    I was really anxious, because I am loving this game, and I have to pay 240 yuan recharge. But now I can not play the game. Reply as soon as possible and hope to get my resume rank value‍

Attached Files:

2. tan hao

tan hao Powder Monkey

anybody can help me?

3. tan hao

tan hao Powder Monkey

I've tried to replace the equipment, ipad air ipad mini2 Iphone5 have tried all the same. And I also re-download and install the game, the result is still the same, it will be dropped as long as the soldiers made, the gang can see someone talk, to show gang members and information and so on.

4. tan hao

tan hao Powder Monkey

I also found that I build buildings, direct break, then come back to the initial state of the building, my account is not stuck? There are players with the same situation, I hope you pay attention to it!

5. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Hi, if you would like to email support@rovio.com I am sure someone there will be happy to help. Thanks!

6. tan hao

tan hao Powder Monkey

hi.I want to ask the time of their work time? I send an email,there is no answers.
    Pleas help me ,I can't paly this game at all now.

7. Hello,

A player with your name at least has been very much in contact with our customer support. Is that not you?

8. tan hao

tan hao Powder Monkey

yea that is me .My problem is not be solved。And I can not paly your game,the island was attacked by others and I can do nothing!
    My glod is full ,and I can do nothing!
    This problem is personal,not many people,and my rank is lower than lower.I am very anxious.