I need a BACK button when Nexting

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by Ian, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Ian

Ian Commodore

OK, maybe not so much as a request, but more of a vent.. But I would love to see a BACK button when 'Nexting'. So many times when I am 'nexting' one after the other; when I see an easy base with 1 mil+ Gold & 1 mil+ Grog on offer and before I can hit 'ATTACK' my finger has already hit the 'Next' button, again :eek:

All that nexting and I missed that opportunity. Am sure we have all been there. :mad: So a 'BACK' button would be great :rolleyes:

Blueberry, McQ, MorganFlint and 4 others like this.
  2. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

+9999999999999999999999999

Yep done that sooo many times! :rolleyes::( I'd love a back button :)

Ian and Scarlet Fever like this.
  3. Scarlet Fever

Scarlet Fever First Mate

Done that here too, it's just so frustrating....you have a 5 minute break and you've been nexting for what feels like forever, then that base appears with level 1 walls and gold n grog just waiting to be collected and it's gone before you can yell noooooo...glad it's not just me:confused:

Ian likes this.
  4. HollyMrsBooty

HollyMrsBooty First Mate

YES!! So agree the other day I passed up booty slappa's(Johnny) base and though my little PH9 couldn't have taken it down I still would have tried to wreck some havoc for spite! Elite's don't hit other Elite's but that one I am scouting for! HAHA

5. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Yep, I've done this too, super frustrating to say the least.

Scarlet Fever likes this.
  6. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

So true:p:D;):)

7. Floki

Floki Captain

I want a next back next next button just because:p

8. Mobotts

Mobotts Captain

Nothing worse than realizing you just nexted a base with so much loot

9. Floki

Floki Captain

Or you at the last moment realised it was someone who needed a spank....I found an old foe Resarf the other day gave him a spanking twice:D:D

10. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Been there done it a million times myself.

In all honestly tho that trigger finger we have all developed helped save someone else. Heck, it might have even saved our own butts from a blood thirsty farmer finding us offline with a stockpile of loot.

Having the ability to back-step should come at a price tho in the form of gems. Let's face it, it was our mistake and Midoki could benefit off this by charging a reasonable amount of gems for each back-step.

TiGeR

Floki, Ian and MorganFlint like this.