I need members for my guild.

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by DELjaKeS_KAFFER, Apr 27, 2015.

1. DELjaKeS_KAFFER

DELjaKeS_KAFFER Powder Monkey

Please join DELje UNITED, a guild where there will be donating, helping beginners and chatting up good vibes. If you join please tell me you saw this post and I'll make you first mate.The only rules are to respect your fellow members, and donating regularly. One day we will be up there with the best..Join, and never regret it. Thanks to my fell'o Pirates! Arrrg to those who join,! ;) Just go at guilds and search DELje UNITED

Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
  2. DELjaKeS_KAFFER

Hi guys please give your comments here. :)

3. Bear

Bear Commodore

Good luck with your guild. It would be a good idea to put some info about your guild like how many members do you have, how many perks stay funded, what rank is the guild and what rank is required to join.

4. DELjaKeS_KAFFER

Thanks! I am a little scared they'll laugh at me..

5. Bear

Bear Commodore

It's fine. It's a friendly forum

6. DELjaKeS_KAFFER

:), better?

Bear likes this.
  7. DELjaKeS_KAFFER

Hi guys i just made a new Facebook page called ''All of Plunder Pirates ''.Also an normal plunder pirates page. Please go like the page to join a guild, or to advertise your guild, Thanks!

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
  8. DELjaKeS_KAFFER

people please say something

9. Ian

Ian Commodore

Create an Avatar and a signature block which people will recognise you and your guild by... good luck...

10. DELjaKeS_KAFFER

Thanks! You are the only one helping so far, mate :)

11. Ian

Ian Commodore

happy to help new members and new guilds.

12. DELjaKeS_KAFFER

Now how do I make an avatar and that stuff?

13. Ian

Ian Commodore

also, have a browse through other guilds recruitment threads... see what you like about them.. in relation to setting out what your guild is about (social or active; minimum standards, etc) there are a few good ones around.

Occasionally add to your thread to keep it active (but not too much as to be seen as 'bumping'

14. DELjaKeS_KAFFER

Oohky thanks, I am leaving this forum, here's not enough people on it. I'll just wait, maybe I'll get members.. Until then,Aye-aye I-Ian

15. Ian

Ian Commodore

search forum for both avatar and signature there are some instructions around (will post if I can locate) you will also need an account on photobucket or similar

16. Ian

Ian Commodore

ok.. good luck...