I need some help with the bomber

Discussion in 'Battle Strategies' started by fireball346, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Hi, guys I've upgraded my bombers to a decent level so they can be more useful,but I'm not sure how to use them because they always run to a different building if they don't destroy the previous one and they outrun the brutes and the juggs which results in their deaths before they can cause some damage to the base.Can you give me some tips on how to use them efectivley?

2. bucket

bucket First Mate

Usually when I start a battle I use a few gunners to take out the buildings that are close by so when I deploy the juggys and brutes they go straight to the enemies walls or defences. Then I deploy the bombers to take out the walls to create an opening for the rest of my troops to go through. Just keep in mind bombers will all go after walls or objects surrounded by walls regardless of what is behind the wall. They will also only attack a certain area for a little amount of time before they get bored and move on to a different area. Make sure you upgrade the bomber so that when it dies, it explodes and damages the surrounding area. This has helped me take out a cleverly placed mortar or two.

3. captaintau

captaintau Crew

I have a full compliment of 65 pirates. I take 12 bombers to each raid. They go in BEHIND the Juggs as they run past the Juggs as the Juggs are taking punishment. Bombers take out walls, Juggs stroll in.

4. Ok I'll try that and I've already trained their ability to explode at death.