I need your guys' best PH9 layout.

Discussion in 'Build Strategies' started by Brightley, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Brightley

Brightley Powder Monkey

I can never find a PH9 layout online and I'm getting bored of trying to find them on the leaderboards, then take screenshots and go back and forth, so I need an awesome PH 9 layout!

2. Brightley

Brightley Powder Monkey

There's gotta be like 1 out there...

3. Skye

Skye Commodore

Are you trying to protect your PH, or are you trying to protect your loot? You won't be able to do both very effectively.

Most PH10 layouts will work for PH9 currently, as PH10 doesn't get any new buildings.

4. Brightley

Brightley Powder Monkey

I'll be protecting only loot, don't care about the PH. Is there anywhere online that has layouts to look at?

5. Skye

Skye Commodore

Not that I know of.

I'm happy with mine for protecting loot, when I lose, I usually lose with 1* with very little loot lost, unless they bring thieves. But that's rare.

Provided your walls are a good enough level that bombers path around them properly, and your fort is at max level, you may have some success with it. At least compared to the more popular designs that most people copy, as those sacrifice their stores and are common enough that players have built decent strategies for them by now.

Feel free to do a guild search and take a peak if you want, but be careful copying, as there are lots of little nuances that completely break it if they aren't done the same, like the intentional holes in the walls - partly to make troops path where they're wanted to go, and partly to prevent tiny sections of shore from being made for Sadie to snipe from.

It will still get beaten, but on most attacks the stores are safe.