I want to be attacked

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by 小绿(Green), Dec 15, 2014.

1. 小绿(Green)

小绿(Green) First Mate

Perhaps add a decoration which shows the symbole of "Wanting to be plundered"
    The decoration will display in the middle of the screen, in red for example, and it will indicates the attackers when arriving to my island that i want to be attacked.

Well, I want to test my defence layout, but not enough attackers and I usually have 2-6millions in the storages.

As result, if they attack me, i can't revenge them, because I've attracted them to my island.
    Or, they can plunder away more grogs and golds (1/3) instead of (1/4).

2. I smiled when reading this.. And I understand you want to test your lay-out. But if you are really up for the test just go up in ranks and at a certain point you will get attacked.. Guaranteed..

donkeykilla and Bear like this.
  3. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Lmao. Move up past 650. You'll get what you want and then some.

Kelani likes this.
  4. Pirate Bee

Pirate Bee First Mate

+1 to this

5. Plus1 as well.

Clash pirate likes this.
  6. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

If 650 doesn't work, arrange your decorations to spell out:

YOU SUCK!

You'll get smacked. Repeatedly. I promise.

7. Or letter F and letter U seemed to work:).

Clash pirate and Kelani like this.
  8. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I get the usefulness of this, even though it seems counterintuitive to me. Personally, I'd rather have it so guild members can practice-attack each other. But, I'll add this to the master list. :)

9. Neckbeard

Neckbeard Crew

Or, save up enough resources to be worth raiding. Once you show north of half a million to attackers, you'll get attacked pretty quick.