IAPs gets blocked- possible STR

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by agrest_gosu, Sep 25, 2014.

1. agrest_gosu

agrest_gosu Powder Monkey

Hello,
    My bug may be related with these "sold out" issues.

When I was trying to buy IAP with 1200 gems I was forced to validate my itunes password and after that I was forced to validate/confirm my payment methond. I was moved to account settings and enter cvv code of my credit cards. I fill that and press done button. After that, I get pop-up that my payment methond was declined. When I returned to the game I saw "sold out" info below every iap.

NOTE: I am able to perform IAP in other games. I made that just after problems with Plunder Pirates. After confirming my cvv, payment was done correctly.
    NOTE#2: After reinstalling the game, "sold out" disappeared. Trying to buy IAP again cause the same problem, payment was declined and "sold out" re-appeared.

Reproduction rate: 3/3

If you have any question, please ask.

Best

2. agrest_gosu

agrest_gosu Powder Monkey

Hello again, I think I know what makes this issue to happen.

When pop-up that asks me to validate my payments method appears, in-game pop-up also appears. This pop-up says that my purchase was canceled. When i moved to itunes and validate my payment methond, another pop-up appears: do you still want to buy gems for 8.99 (or something similar:p). So when i tap ok, payment is declined because game already canceled my request (and then sold out issue appears). If i dont tap ok and close this pop-up i can return to the game and do another run with buying but itunes second time asks me to validate purchase.

Expected result: game should not cancel buy request when popup about validating payment methond appears. (This system occurs in other games)

Please respond and let me know if any moderator read this:p

Issue was tested with one itunes account.
    Device tested: iphone 4s 7.1.2, ipad mini retina 7.1.2
    Gc account: agrest_gosu

3. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Hi, if you could pass that onto support@rovio.com I am sure they would be very interested to hear that