Idea: rearrangable cells for the LP's

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Tenrou, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Tenrou

Tenrou Crew

I'd find it quite useful if I could rearrange my LP's in the legendary castle.

2. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

Me too except nobody wants to voluntarily be next to Sadies stall due to odd smells.
    So the seats have to be assigned. :p

Robin Blood likes this.
  3. Skye

Skye Commodore

I agree, the LP I actually use regularly, or are busy training) are nearer to the end, and I frequently have to swipe across 8 ore more cells to get to the one I want. I probably spend a good couple minutes every day total time swiping between cells.

4. Mercutio

Mercutio First Mate

yup would be nice. I'd also like to re-organize my silo, it's been driving me crazy since the beginning, especially when there's an empty slot in the middle of it all.

quint likes this.
  5. awbo

awbo Captain

+1 to fort and silo organisation

6. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

@Lynsey [Midoki] and @Beck [Midoki] is this anything midoki is able and willing to consider?

I don't believe this to be a very complex addition to the games current functionality.
    Rearranging LP's in cells would be convinient for fast swapping them (especially if there will be more coming up)

And if we could rearrange silo slots all of the order loving players can have a go at it after every chest opening ;) But no seriously, I would arrange my materials per legend, especially now ther have been Silo tweets and upgrades adding 25 slots...

Thanks for the reply!!!

7. Dog Breath

Dog Breath First Mate

That would be bliss ...and I could lower my OCD medication :D

MorganFlint and Smelly_Vile like this.
  8. Smelly_Vile

Smelly_Vile First Mate

Gonna support this proposal, so I can place Blackbeard and Greenbeard right next to each other :p

9. Tex

Tex Commodore

Please add to the list the ability to assign a specific LP for defense. A major time waste is having to switch from offense to defense LP every time you log off. So much so that I typically don't make the change and regret later when my offensive LP gets a defense loss.

10. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

No kidding, I do the same thing all the time and each time I kick myself for forgetting.

11. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

I think we all agree that an auto attack defence setting would be nice!

From a personal perspective I wish this would also be made available, however...
    You could argue that the best player is the one that actively switches between the two consistently. :cool:

12. Beck [Midoki]

Beck [Midoki] Designer Staff Member

Of course we will consider this suggestion :) it is a valid one, and I'm sure some players will appreciate it. At the moment, our coders are working on the upcoming content so that obviously has to take priority over tweaks such as this. We are aware that it's been requested and will put it on the list! :)

13. Tenrou

Tenrou Crew

Yea!!

14. Dog Breath

Dog Breath First Mate

Fabulous !
    Can't wait to reorganise :D

15. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

Great to read the reply from @Beck [Midoki] !!!

If you would have to prioritise.... Please start with the silo!
    Way more dynamic and more benefit from sorting those than the Ledgend cells.

Smelly_Vile likes this.
  16. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

+10000 to silo rearrange!
    +1000000000 to legend arrange too!! :p

Smelly_Vile likes this.
  17. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

@Ultimate Sea Dog
    Possibly a silly question; Why the cells so much more important then the silo?

18. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

@Kamikazemug: Normally we use a LP for attack and 'nother for defense, so if we could rearrange, we can check on our LP training/swap from Def to Offense easily.

19. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

@Ultimate Sea Dog True, i think we both feel different to the prio :confused:

I would do +10.000 for the silo and +10 for the legend rearrange option :D

20. Skye

Skye Commodore

I'd rather rearrange the cells than the silo; with the silo, I don't ever have to actually really check it, except to delete mats I don't need when chests give me stuff for LP I have maxed.

With the cells, I almost exclusively use one of a couple LP, which I all got significantly later in the game, and this means I have to usually scroll past all of the western ones when I want to get to them. Scrolling past 6 LP to switch to my attack LP, and then back 4 more to switch to my defense LP after the attack, wastes a lot of time.

Smelly_Vile likes this.