INGRESS

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Bear, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Bear

Bear Commodore

So does anyone here play this? I love this game. Here is a fan made video explaining the concept. It's so addictive.

TheAdmin likes this.
  2. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Guessing there's not much point in playing this if you live in the middle of nowhere? lol

3. Tex

Tex Commodore

"I captured your portal."
    [​IMG]

4. Bear

Bear Commodore

It's a 25-30 minute drive into town, but plenty of portals. And as secluded as I am there are about 30 people who play near me.

5. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I'll have to check it out, just to see if there are ANY players within 50 miles of me. lol

6. Bear

Bear Commodore

I think you will be pleasantly suprised.

7. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Well, I gotta admit, the setup process was pretty awesome.

From what I can tell, there are 2 portals both 10-20 miles of here. One of them is on private property, so I don't know wtf they're thinking. Stepping onto private property around here can have SERIOUS health consequences :D

No idea how to find how many players, though.

Bear likes this.
  8. Bear

Bear Commodore

To see how many players are around you on the home screen hit "ops" in the top right. then click "intel" then click "regional Scores" then click "see other agents. and it will show you a ranked list of agens in the region (it shows a rectangle on the map of what they define as your "region"