Insane Battery Draining

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by HARY, Dec 19, 2014.

1. HARY

HARY Powder Monkey

Hi i just wanna let you know that i love this game theres just one problem i don't know if its well optimized im using iphone 6 8.1.1 all my apps behave well in battery life terms but when i play this game lets say i have 95% of battery if i enter and play about 5 minutes when i exit the game i have 86% i don't think this its normal cuz i play other games and nothing like that happens all of this with wifi connection.

Please fix it or give a clue for improving battery life while playing the game

2. Landon

Landon First Mate

this game is graphic intensive. It's using the new graphics engine "Metal" that utilizes the new a8 chip which actually uses less power compared to the older version. Be prepared to carry your charger or a battery pack/case, or get an iPhone 6+. I has a larger battery and game lasts longer.

3. Captain Monkey

Captain Monkey First Mate

I usually play plugged in on my iPad. Its like I'm chained to the couch.

4. Tikigirl

Tikigirl First Mate

I know the feeling, Monkey :)

5. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Yep, that's me also. Seems like the real life I once had has gone entirely virtual. LOL

TiGeR

Tikigirl likes this.
  6. Darth Yoda

Darth Yoda First Mate

Me as well. Never played a game so battery intensive...but worth it

Tikigirl likes this.
  7. HARY

HARY Powder Monkey

yep it worth it!o_O:mad:
    it would be good if they release a version for mac or Facebook xD

8. Christy

Christy Commodore

I bought a battery pack to use while I was away in Disney World. Needed to recharge somehow while at the parks all day :eek: I still have the iPhone 5 and battery drain is crazy!!

9. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

As Landon said, this is a very graphics intensive game. It beautifully pushes our iDevices to their limit.
    This is typical of my day's usage (Settings - General - Usage - Battery Usage):
    [​IMG]

10. Landon

Landon First Mate

Hm.. Goin to the house of mouse in 2 months. You're in my backyard lady! :cool:

11. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

I love it that Midoki is pushing technology like this and I only have the luxury of using an iPad 2. Lets face it, great games stimulate technology and I hope Midoki keeps pushing it.

This game is great and adding additional eye candy keeps me coming back for more.

TiGeR

12. Tex

Tex Commodore

I was having battery drain issues too and could feel my phone overheating. The solution for me was to turn off the shadows in settings. Much better!

13. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Except when you're home visiting family ;)

14. Christy

Christy Commodore

I wish. Unfortunately I live in Pennsylvania :(