IPAD 2 problems again.

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Dr. Moreau's isle, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Hi @Lynsey [Midoki] ,

Thanks for fixing the problem of not being able to use IPAD 2's at all on the last update. I have a new one. LOL So over Christmas i was playing a lot and streaking. Didn't matter if i was streaking or just looking at my island the game would crash or do a strange lag. When it crashed i was able to get back into the game and resume what i was doing but it would happen I'd say 3 times an hour. I wouldn't lose my streak but still became annoying. Second issue was the lag and i noticed this when i would raid. It would freeze or lag at the beginning of the raid which would take off the clock about 10 to 15 seconds. While this doesn't seem like a lot when you have 3 minutes to raid it makes a disadvantage. I could explain in detail if you like but wanted to get this out there for you and everyone else to read to make sure its not just me.

2. More problems, other people in my guild are starting to have the lag problems after starting a battle. This is costing wins in the most active part of the game. Please could you respond that at least it is being looked into??

3. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Midoki's are unlikely to work during holiday period - I would imagine they will respond upon their return (4th Jan).

4. Well can certainly understand that but many people do work during this time like myself. Maybe will hear something this coming week