IPad for Plunder Pirates

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Salty Snack, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

OK biting the bullet and getting a tablet. Looks like iPad mini2 and Air are the ones I'm considering. Looking for feedback from users as to battery life, plunderability, really any comments.
    Any Android suggs welcome too. Haven't committed to Apple...

Thanks!

Tikigirl likes this.
  2. Rachael

Rachael Crew

I have an iPad Air that I play on. The battery can last me hours, and by hours I mean 4-5 (possibly more I'll pay more attention today) with open app and constant play. I do have a 10 foot lighting cable that is a life saver when I get that 20% warning. I rarely play on my iPhone 6 because I've been super spoiled by the size of my iPad screen. It does get heavy if I hold it for long periods of time, and having carpal tunnel my hands tend to fall asleep. I personally love playing PP on my iPad ;)

Salty Snack likes this.
  3. I also went with the iPad Air and I really like it, I try to do most of my plundering on it instead of my iPhone 6. I was between the Air and the Air 2 but I heard the speakers weren't great on the Air 2 so I went with the regular Air instead. Battery is great, I normally just charge mine at night.

Salty Snack likes this.
  4. TBird

TBird Captain

iPad Air... Works great
    But I have a Nexis 7 waiting for Android, it played Friendly Fire better than my old iPad.
    As they say on facebook

When be Android?

Salty Snack likes this.
  5. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

Still don't have any update for android release but the shared video for it was really funny. .:D:D

6. AngryBeard

AngryBeard Community Manager

iPad mini here! Best for gaming yo! :)

7. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Thanks! Went Mini2

Rachael and AngryBeard like this.
  8. AngryBeard

AngryBeard Community Manager

Good choice m8!

9. Burnz

Burnz Captain

So have you been loving it now that you are no longer on your phone?

10. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Aye, don't know how i ever played at high levels on the phone! But I do need a Lifeproof case, it's had a few tumbles already.

11. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

I have an iPad mini 2, with lifeproof nuud case. A lot nicer than my iPad 3 with Griffin Survivor case.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
  12. Floki

Floki Captain

I'm on a mini got an Air but the wifey steals that so mini it is but I would use it anyway but next time I will get a bigger gig variety fills up to quick!

13. Floki

Floki Captain

Not sure how you can play this game on a iphone even a 6 itsssss to smalllllll

14. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Was playing on a 4s! Got my Lifeproof Fre installed just before I chucked it on the concrete. Awesome case

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  15. Tex

Tex Commodore

On my way home from Best Buy with my new iPad Mini 2 32Gb.
    Price matched for $317 which was $32 less than in-store price.
    Now racing home to get this baby fired up. So excited! :D

16. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

You'll love it!

17. Goose

Goose Crew

iPad air 2 works well too