Iron Mountain Guild - Just 7 spots remaining!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Lebrechaun, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Lebrechaun

Lebrechaun Powder Monkey

Last call at the Tavern! Just 7 spots remaining on this incredible sailing ship! We are an experienced band of Pirates, looking to complete our recruitment drive. If you'd like to join a Guild where your opinion matters, where the resources are plentiful and where the true spirit of team lives on ... look no further! You have found the right crew! We have two guaranteed Rumble days per week, and have taken first place in the last three showdowns. So, c'mon down to the Mountain! We'll leave the light on for ya!

Yours in Piracy,

Captain Lebrechaun

2. kbOOgi

kbOOgi Powder Monkey

Hello, I would like to join please. I have been playing under a week, but I have come quite a long ways so far.

3. Lebrechaun

Lebrechaun Powder Monkey

Hi kb00gi:

Thank you for your interest. Yes, it would be our pleasure to have you on board! We are an experienced Guild, who loves to communicate with each other. There are many battle tips to be had. Just remember, we all donate to the resources. So, if you'd like to join up, please contribute to the Stonemason, Blacksmith, etc...; when the time comes.

See you at the Mountain!

Captain Lebrechaun.

4. kbOOgi

kbOOgi Powder Monkey

I am having trouble locating you...I see a guild that states 44/50 members, Pirate rank of 2697...but I am not able to join. I do not see your pirate name in the membership...am I in the right place?

"Welcome to Iron Mountain, where the steel cut from the hills..."

5. Lebrechaun

Lebrechaun Powder Monkey

Yes, that is the right spot. What is your current rank, kg00bi? I think we might have set our entry-level bar at 50. I can lower it to allow you in. Please let me know.

Thanks!

6. kbOOgi

kbOOgi Powder Monkey

That is the issue, pirate rank...I keep on getting attack. Could you please lower for little ole me? *pouty eyes*

7. Lebrechaun

Lebrechaun Powder Monkey

No problem, kb00gi. Let me know what your current rank is, and I will lower it to that level. When you are accepted into the Guild, I will raise it back up to where it was. That should allow you to remain on board with us!

8. Lebrechaun

Lebrechaun Powder Monkey

Hi kb00gi: FYI, we only have 5 spots remaining on the ship (2 pirates joined in the last hour). I would love to have you on board! Please let me know what your current rank is and I will lower the bar to let you in.

Thanks,

Captain Lebrechaun.

9. kbOOgi

kbOOgi Powder Monkey

18, just had a d/c during an attack.

10. Lebrechaun

Lebrechaun Powder Monkey

Perfect. I will lower the rank to 17 for the next 30 minutes. Please join our Guild as soon as you can! I have already introduced you to the other Guildmates and will defend my decision if need be. Your rank might be low right now, but the sky's the limit if you commit to the fight!

See you there!

Captain Lebrechaun.

11. Lebrechaun

Lebrechaun Powder Monkey

Okay kb00gi, the door is open! Hurry up though, I can't leave it at that for longer than 30 minutes.

12. Lebrechaun

Lebrechaun Powder Monkey

Perfect! You made it in! BTW, the chat forum for our Guild is located on the main screen. It is a little tab with lines on it. If you touch on that (or drag it out), you'll be able to converse with all your teammates.

13. Lebrechaun

Lebrechaun Powder Monkey

Last call at the Tavern! Just 7 spots remaining on this incredible sailing ship! We are an experienced band of Pirates, looking to complete our recruitment drive. If you'd like to join a Guild where your opinion matters, where the resources are plentiful and where the true spirit of team lives on ... look no further! You have found the right crew! We have two guaranteed Rumble days per week, and have taken first place in the last three showdowns. So, c'mon down to the Mountain! We'll leave the light on for ya!

Yours in Piracy,

Captain Lebrechaun

14. Lebrechaun

Lebrechaun Powder Monkey

Good Morning kb00gi:

You were accidentally removed from the Guild earlier this morning. Another member's younger brother, took over his iPad and went on a 'booting' spree! You were one of four members affected. Please come back to the Guild and join us again. I am going to delay the Rumble until you've had that chance.

See you soon!

Captain Lebrechaun.