[Is there a way to play Plunder Pirates on PC?]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Monkey D. Luffy, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Monkey D. Luffy

Monkey D. Luffy Powder Monkey

I've been waiting for this game to be released for Android. I'll continue waiting. However, is there a program like "BlueStacks" in which I can use to download Plunder Pirates and play in the mean time? I've searched and followed up on a program known by "Xpadian" or "Ipadian". Though, sadly whenever I attempt to download it my webpage re-directs me back saying that it is a potential virus or something.

So do anyone know a good program? ^^

2. Goose

Goose Crew

Good question :)

3. Bear

Bear Commodore

No good iPad emulator on pc. You will just have to wait on Android then let use blue stacks

4. Skye

Skye Commodore

The only iOS emulator I know of is the xcode one, and thats only for locally developed apps. If you're diligent enough, you can use qemu and build your own with some sort of cfw, but I doubt its actually going to work for running most apps, especially with metal, and its going to take a ton of effort on your own part to even get it launching into a usable shell.

Also, if you do get this running, you're either going to have to dualboot into *nix or run a vm, and the latter option is going to further complicate the already terrible performance hit of qemu emulation. Godspeed you, pirate emperor!

Goose likes this.