Island editor

Discussion in 'Build Bugs' started by Drumr, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Drumr

Drumr Powder Monkey

Made three attempts to build new island strategy. Each time at some point I must have bumped the "ALL" button because all objects returned to tray. Much time lost! Not sure I pressed all button the the third time. Might be a bug. If not there should be a confirmation dialogue before ALL applies..

*Cap'n Sparkle* likes this.
  2. Bear

Bear Commodore

It wouldn't hurt to have a confirmation pop up.

3. I agree completely, a confirmation message is much needed, because the same thing happened to me earlier. It made me so mad that I finally signed up for the forum so I could comment on your post haha.

I will admit, the first time was my fault for sure, I had to set my phone down for a moment and the screen timed out. Lost everything.
    Determined, I started over, was almost done once again and then apparently must have somehow accidentally hit the "All" button.
    The third time I started over, I am pretty certain I didn't hit All but much to my dismay everything returned to the tray.

It was at that point that I gave up on the editor and went back to doing it "the old-fashioned way" because at least that saves as I go lol

4. Christy

Christy Commodore

Happy I saw this. I was going to redesign my base tonight but now I am hesitant :eek:

5. Aside from decorations, I was almost done a few times lol so as long as you stay away from the All button and save quickly I think you should have a fighting shot.

Christy likes this.
  6. I cried once because of that stupid button..

Christy and Gangrene Beard like this.
  7. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I've said this many times with many buttons from many games. Woe is the gamer that prematurely presses the button

Christy and The Fish Eyed Pirate like this.
  8. Christy

Christy Commodore

I hate premature clicking :rolleyes:

Kelani likes this.
  9. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Every woman does :)

Christy likes this.
  10. Drumr

Drumr Powder Monkey

You loose nothing for trying I did finally redesign using the editor and it worked. You just cancel and all is as it was. Four tries and I finally got it to work. I moved very slowly and was mindful of the ALL button continuously!