It keeps saying can't download assets

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Bryan McEneaney, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Bryan McEneaney

Bryan McEneaney Powder Monkey

It won't download assets and everytime you press retry the same message comes back up 10 seconds later

2. Same here! Seems there are some issues with the server... :/

Bryan McEneaney likes this.
  3. Bryan McEneaney

Ya it is really annoying because I just upgrade by pirate hall to level 5

4. BlueDaisy

BlueDaisy Powder Monkey

Same here, game won't start :(

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
    Bryan McEneaney likes this.
  5. Bryan McEneaney

I hope they fix it soon

6. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Back up for me!

7. Please fix this now! I have been locked out of the game on every device for past 2 days because of this nonsense.

8. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Kevy, what devices are you playing on? The issue mentioned by the OP was caused by a server outage on Monday which was fixed after two hours, so your issue must be being caused by something else. Have you tried reinstalling the game?

9. Playing on both iPad and iPhone. Both stopped working at the same time, so it's not really believable that both apps broke at the same time. I just tried reinstalling it on my iPad – no help at all. I am traveling now internationally, but every other game or Internet app I use works, so I should Plunder Pirates not work?

10. The latest iOS update seems a little suspicious... Did you install it right away? I remember the time were the game was lagging horribly because I installed a new iOS update immediately (every other app was working just fine)... Never going to do the same... Ever....:confused:

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016