I've invested $200... And Got Punked

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by OneHitWonder, Oct 31, 2014.

1. OneHitWonder

OneHitWonder Powder Monkey

Seriously? I wanted to get ahead of the game and get no consolation whatsoever with hackers, bugs, etc.

I get attacked, my pirate hall isn't destroyed, they achieved 36% damage. And I guess that means I lose the battle?

This was the Battle Report.
    [​IMG]

7 Seconds left in the fight, 35% damage, one gunner and one juggernaut remain.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

My Pirate Hall was still standing, they only did 35% damage, yet I lose the battle... Because that 35% just rounds to 56%

What's up with this? Cheats?

2. It's a well-known bug that the replays are not recordings, but rather reinterpretations. The log is considered truth and probably played out pretty differently - for one thing, Juggernauts don't seem to get bugged during replays

3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Fear not @OneHitWonder - you were not attacked by any hacker. @Fakebeard the Ba has it correct and the developers are working to remedy this. The problem lies in storage space for actual replays vs simulations. As the game grows and storage space increases, replays will be more accurate. @Sir Bugsalot has stated that the log is ALWAYS correct.

4. Skull Bozu

Skull Bozu Powder Monkey

$200 should allow you to hit right back - hard. Don't be a one hit wonder. :)

5. poo

poo Crew

lol

6. OneHitWonder

OneHitWonder Powder Monkey

Well that's good to hear! Puts my mind to rest about Chinese hackers :)

7. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Oddly, when you log in after an attack it always shows your PH was destroyed even when it wasn't...Shrug...I only care about resources anyhow.

8. z1ggur4t

z1ggur4t Crew

we are such a jaded sounding lot. having been through clash, seige, Star Wars etc etc I guess expectations are high but this is such a new game with lots of promise and many many upgrades to go. I'm happy to take it slow and see things evolve. I have faith that things will get resolved and that they have a road map for the game. I often think back to other games and how they were in the early days.

9. Floki

Floki Captain

I do hope for more interactive features the game has depth but I am hoping for more.
    Something to do between attacks upgrading waiting and exploring......Anyone 100% clear their map yet?

10. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Probably, but for most of us, If they have cleared it already, they're probably homeless from spending their last few months rent on gems :) The outer edges of the map take a very long time (I'd say weeks) to clear normally.

11. Floki

Floki Captain

I'm 86% but you are right I think there is about a month of exploring to go...