Join by request?! GERMAN language

Discussion in 'Localisation Bugs' started by WOLLIMAUS, Sep 4, 2017.

1. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

How is it possible that when you wanna join by request into an guild, the game gives you automatically an wrong confirmation/information within an second after you sent your request? Your request to join the guild has been rejected!

I tried to join my guild Suomi Piraatit by request yesterday evening and got a very bad surprise because of that. I thought WHAT? They don't want me back after rumbling in another guild for one time(my first:cool:)?
    What happens, no signs for that in the afternoon when i was the last time in contact with the capt.
    The feeling i got because of that was VERY BAD.

But, i can check and stay in contact with them through my sons plunder games, because they are in the guild where i tried to join back in by request. So i logged into my sons game AND??

The chat shows only one join by request attempt(my first) and not the 3 attempts i did and got always the same answer: your request has been rejected :mad:

The information should be: Wait for an answer from the guild you try to join !!!

At least the german language game version does this.
    Dein Betrittgesuch (in die Gilde) wurde abgelehnt! Your request to join the guild has been rejected!

When players(beginners) get this kind of information and don't know that's not the answer from the guild they got, they move on and search for another guild to join and don't wait for the answer from the guild. It did happen a few times now. We got a request and 2 min later we approved it, but came the confirmation, the player has already joined an other guild. He didn't wait, because he thought the NO was our answer... Now i understand why. I did almost the same yesterday, move on too.... :p

I know how it should look like the request and the rejected request confirmation in the chat.

Could you please check that??? :)

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
    Slim Hawks and MorganFlint like this.
  2. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

@Lynsey [Midoki] @WOLLIMAUS - it sounds like a translation/localisation issue...
    The text should read "Your request to join the guild has been sent/submitted!"

3. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

If you send an in-game support ticket (via the Log > Settings > Support > Help) with the details of your issue, we can look into this for you. It could be a localisation issue, or it could be that somebody accidentally hit decline instead of accept (the buttons are a wee bit on the small side, particularly on phones!).

IIRC, I think that it's not possible to repeatedly attempt to join the same guild in a short amount of time after being rejected as an anti-trolling measure (as we've previously had reports from guilds who were getting spammed by griefers).

4. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

But if someone hit by accident the wrong button, there would read: players name who rejected me (by accident)and this all 3 times i sent my request! but it didn't when i was looking via my sons game, there was only Wollimaus requested to join the guild. No confirmation that i got rejected -like the game told me in the next second when my request was sent. Then when somebody approved (waiting time a few minutes) ... Wollimaus has join the guild and i got message on my sreen... Herzlichen Glückwunsch blablabla, Congratulations you have join the guild! Something like that.

i asked during the waiting time via my sons game, "do i have to find an new guild for me"... i didn't want open the door via his game :(

You can to try join a guild again and again in a short time by request when you got rejected from the guild. Some player tried it with in a few minutes and always we said no. Then he gave up.

5. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

If you were rejected it should send the account you are requesting from, "your request has failed or been denied" I think... if you send multiple request it confuses the game and funky (incorrect) messages appear in the guild chat. To avoid this problem I usually open the door to the guild and have them join and close the door after. I'm sure it's not supposed to do that but have learned to live with it and bypass by opening the guild temporarily.

6. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

I got this you got rejected almost in the same second my FIRST request was send... nobody can hit that fast the no button :eek:

i try to find the messages in the chat and make a picture and send a in game support ticket... but as we know... they are not that fast...

7. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Who has time to send in all these tickets anyway and wait? ;)I'm too impatient, so I just work around all the quirks if possible. :)

850arrr and WOLLIMAUS like this.
  8. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

This is possible! Deine Bitte um Aufnahme in die Gilde wurde abgelehnt!! abgelehnt means rejected/ not approved in german language

the right text should be after i hit my request send button : Deine Bitte um die Aufnahme in die Gilde wurde gesendet!!! sent/submitted

and nobody rejected me :p, Heke let me in yesterday, about 8.30 pm Finland time, i found that part in our chat...

Please check the spelling in the game. I know, my spelling is also worse :(;)

I can test this in about 4-5 weeks from now again- what reads there, when i come back from rumbling with the German Allstars :D

9. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

The bug is still NOT Fixed!

In the German language game version: Dein Beitrittgesuch wurde abgelehnt! when i sent my request to join a guild
    NO it wasn't rejected, because i wait, took a screenshot from it, tap the hook and a new windows open's and says: Herzlichen Glückwunsch... Congrats you have joined...

There must read gesendet!!! submitted/sent, not abgelehnt= not approved

same issue her

i know we get visitors for an rumble, first sent request... i approved it, no problem, reads has joined

2. player comes, i also approved him... comes this in German language: CdR hat sich einer anderen Gilde angeschlossen/has joined an other guild, it wasn't true, a few seconds later... all ok... but still didn't come confirmation that he has joined

FIX IT PLEASE!

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  10. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Ahoy! This won't be fixed in the upcoming update (as has to go through localisation and requires a client update), but we'll get it sorted for the update after that. :)

WOLLIMAUS likes this.
  11. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

Thanks for your fast reply Lynsey! :)

I know now that it isn't true what the :eek: "confirmation" say's, but other younger players/kids they believe it and move on :(.

I could help with the German language issues ;)