Join FAIRY TAIL!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by TylerMoonscar92, Oct 3, 2017.

1. TylerMoonscar92

TylerMoonscar92 Powder Monkey

If you're a fledgling pirate aspiring to become a Pirate King, FAIRY TAIL is the guild for you! This guild is open to all Fairy Tail fans and anime fans, because family-style teamwork is what makes FAIRY TAIL #1!
    First are some ground rules, like me Tyler Moonscar, they're simple, fair, and to the point.

Rule #1: LOG IN EVERY DAY! If you're gone for more than a week (7 days) and you don't tell me why you're gone whether it's school, work, vacation, etc. you will be kicked out!

Rule #2: FUND GUILD PERKS! Perks make plundering easier and games worth playing. Please fund them when asked by the captain or your guild mates. We can negotiate contributions.

Rule #3: POST BATTLE RESULTS! Three 3-Star Victories will earn you a Promotion.

Rule #4: PARTICIPATE IN RUMBLES! It doesn't matter if you're a level 1 or level 1000 pirate, I need everyone to do their part in the Rumble so FAIRY TAIL can become #1!

Rule #5: DON'T BE A JERK! Rude behaviors towards any guild members will not be tolerated.

Rule #6: HAVE FUN!

Rule #7 (optional) NAME YOURSELF AFTER A FAIRY TAIL CHARACTER! If you have the gems and willingness to change your name to a Fairy Tail character, you will get an instant Promotion! (Natsu, Gajeel, Mavis and Erza are already taken FYI)