Join our friendly Atheist guild!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Ripley, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Ripley

Ripley Powder Monkey

We are super friendly, we keep the guild perks active and are always donating pirates to each other.
    Promotion is quick if you rank decent points on a rumble. (Which we do twice a week on Wednesday's and Saturday's)
    Yes, we are Atheists and we're not looking for someone to challenge our beliefs but to just be comfortable being with like-minded people.
    Hope to see you there!
    Guild name is just: ATHEISTS.
    Thanks!

Floki and Langballe like this.
  2. Dog_Book

Dog_Book Powder Monkey

Still looking guys! Everyone is welcome whatever you think, its just a good fun guild and we help each other out as much as possible which makes for good game play.

3. Fil

Fil Captain

What if a person believed in say....unicorns?

Floki, Tessa Rose, McQ and 1 other person like this.
  4. Dog_Book

Dog_Book Powder Monkey

You would be welcomed with open arms :)

Fil likes this.
  5. Ian

Ian Commodore

But the unicorn still stays outside!!! and you will need to look after it.. :rolleyes:

Fil likes this.
  6. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Best of wishes in the growth and success of your guild. Sea you on the high seas of Plunder Pirates Mateys!

7. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

Does Dog know His name is GOD backwards? o_O

HornyQuokka likes this.
  8. Dog_Book

Dog_Book Powder Monkey

We are still looking for active members, we have a core of around 13 very active pirates but need to expand to make our rumbles a sucess.

9. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Sometimes a lower amount of players can be good, you "might" match up with guilds that have lower counts of players like yourself. Then again, from time to time you get unlucky and you match with a full guild for some weird reason.
    Best of luck!
    Very Respectfully,
    Sea Patriot

10. Pukaotyernose

Pukaotyernose Powder Monkey

Hi All. Have been an Atheist guild member for a while. We are now with TEXAS?

11. Floki

Floki Captain

Bigger than Texas hehe

12. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

@Floki its so great to see you again! Long time no sea

13. Floki

Floki Captain

Hi sea I would love to day I was lurking but not even that. Good to sea you old friend.

Sea Patriot likes this.
  14. mastapeace

mastapeace Powder Monkey

Brilliant guild premise. Unfortunately I've just been handed captain status but if I was sailing alone I'd Defo choose you guys. Good luck

15. Dog_Book

Dog_Book Powder Monkey

Ive sent you a pm