JOIN THE BEARS ...NOOBS NEED TO START SOMEWHERE!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Sigrid, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Sigrid

Sigrid Crew

We are an active adult clan with international male and female members. We play hard but we don’t take it too seriously—we’re mainly professional Bear Pirates with,like, jobs and stuff and we don’t have time to deal with drama. While we are experienced clashers, we appreciate that noobs need to start somewhere, and we are supportive and want to help you succeed and grow. We just ask that you are active and add some humor.

We farm, we battle, we fund perks until it hurts, we exchange tips and we help our new players. Drinking is encouraged and pants are optional.

Requirements and Code of Conduct: 1) Adult clan, 21 + 2) Perk buildings must be active or under construction. 3) Active participation each week or you will be kicked 4) Respect your fellow bears and “tv clean” chat only… but clever innuendos are encouraged. 5) Take your racial, gender and other slurs elsewhere 6) Don’t leave perk funding hanging 7) Poachers will be made to walk the gang plank.

Do you have what it takes to be a Bear? We don’t care about your Pirate Points, the size of your PH, the level of your Scallywags or the big PH 8 you totally maxed that one time. We’re looking for active, mature chatters and contributors who want to help us make Bear Booty an even better place to be.

Join Booty Bears for good time with a great team, pillaging and plundering. Simply send a conversation to Sigrid, Tank or Zarebear on this forum.

Arrrrgggghhhh Matey!!!!

Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
  2. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

Nice clan. . .good luck lad.

3. Zarebeth

Zarebeth Powder Monkey

Most of us have lady parts, matey... Makes for a mighty interesting Plunder Experience!

4. Zarebeth

Zarebeth Powder Monkey

Join BearBooty and you can be one of the founding members of a rising clan! Guild perks always funded, advice freely given if you want it. Friendly, adult clan, no drama.

Apply within!

5. Tex

Tex Commodore

I must say that banner design is frickin awesome! :)
    Good luck with your recruiting Bear Booty.

Sigrid and Floki like this.
  6. Floki

Floki Captain

Its not bad but bear booty just brings me images of who was the pretend butler in American Pie 2???

7. Floki

Floki Captain

Sorry three [​IMG]

Tex likes this.
  8. Tank

Tank Powder Monkey

Funny, a new guy just started at my office today and he looks just like Jason Biggs (the little feller on the left).

Floki likes this.
  9. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

Great guild name. Happy plundering!

10. Sigrid

Sigrid Crew

Thanks Tex-n-OC!!! We think it's pretty awesome too!

11. Floki

Floki Captain

I am just glad it is called bear booty as a posed to bear bums...:confused:

12. Sigrid

Sigrid Crew

Also not a bad name, Floki.

Floki likes this.
  13. Floki

Floki Captain

Yes it prob is but a bunch of unemployed bears well they could never afford gems.:p

14. Simmonds91

Simmonds91 Powder Monkey

If i wasnt already in a guild id be kicking myself for being just a liiiitle too young to join... I want that bear arse damnit!

Sigrid likes this.
  15. Zarebeth

Zarebeth Powder Monkey

Hello, my name is Zarebeth and I am an unrepentant raider. If you are too, and and love active Guild Perks, please swing by and join our nefarious crew! You must be an adult... We don't like to corrupt children.

Sigrid likes this.
  16. Sigrid

Sigrid Crew

Join Bear Booty, Mates!

17. Sigrid

Sigrid Crew

Join the Bears and be part of a great group of pirates! Be ready for what is coming to Plunder!

18. Sigrid

Sigrid Crew

Join a group of super-donator-mates! Supportive, fun, and posed to help fellow pirates grow. Pm me, Tank or Zarebear and check us out!!