Join The Salty Seamen!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Captain Redbeard, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Come join a casual guild for mature, drama-free people. Share your tips and tricks and help each other out.

- Captain Redbeard

2. One-Eyed Willy

One-Eyed Willy First Mate

A'hoy, Captain Redbeard! Ye be seemin' to be but a fearsome pirate! We should merge guilds and together we shall see our enemies cower at the sight of our troops!

3. Blackbeard, if you want to merge guilds you must first submit your credit card information, PIN numbers, billing address and social security number. You know....for security.

4. One-Eyed Willy

One-Eyed Willy First Mate

i have already established some members and more are joining presently as soon as their guild hall is completed. they are friends from Clash of Clans. An artist is also drawing up our guild emblem/flag and recruiting slogan! so we would prefer to remain Sinister Souls at this time!

Nice joke

5. Good luck to you guys.

6. Salty seamen sounds like it might be slightly inappropriate.

Gangrene Beard and Flowers like this.
  7. Christy

Christy Commodore

The guild I'm in stinks. I think the "captain" quit. I need a new one. active members in it. Anyone??

8. We are a small, but active clan and growing every day. Happy to have you join!

9. Bad Boy

Bad Boy Powder Monkey

Salty seamen... Really? Lol

10. What? We're salty. We're seamen. Pirates don't understand double entendre.

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  11. We've got our blacksmith perk on for the next 24 hours!