Join Wild Piggies for the Guild Event

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Super-Nor, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

As with all the guild events, one needs a full guild to reach the big rewards. Wild Piggies can use some players to work with us to achieve all the full guilds can get.

So if you have a bunch of active players and we have room enough for your whole crew pop in and let us know you would like to win the event. Leaver your mini behind to captain your home guild. :)

We request only players that will be active the whole time and can get some good scores. We will rumble every day for the most points and an average of 5k points per rumble would be appreciated.

Come on over and chat it up with a mature, active and friendly guild for the week!

2. lady blackbeard

lady blackbeard Captain

Wild Piggies welcomes "drop-ins" to the event. Come, play the event,enjoy the company and feel no long term commitment. We are having open house!

3. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

We need a few more explorers for the event. If you have a small guild, park a mini as captain and bring the whole bunch over.

The event is not scaled for smaller guilds so to do the best we need to have 50 exploring players for the week. No other requirements except EXPLORE EXPLORE EXPLORE.

4. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Can I send my mini over? :)

5. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Belay my last, I'll talk to my guild and take you up on the offer

Super-Nor likes this.
  6. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Come over to Wild Piggies for the Boggs event

7. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

We have room for four more explorers - any level of player welcome.