Juggernauts and traps

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Rbth7e5, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Rbth7e5

Rbth7e5 Powder Monkey

When juggernauts detect traps and fail to stop it from going off they just stand still and dont move. My witch doctor will get stuck as well since it follows the juggernauts. Please fix this fast.

2. Rbth7e5

Rbth7e5 Powder Monkey

I just played the replay and the juggernauts didnt "not move" in the replay, and in the replay I managed to plunder all resources when actually I only plundered the gold and not the grog. I believe this means that the replay is not exactly a recording of the attack but more of a reconstruct.

Not saying the replay being a reconstruct is a problem at all but clearly it is what contributes to the problem of people reporting disparities in playback values and actual values.

I am not sure if juggernauts are supposed to be able to definitely stop the traps from detonating. Because so far this has only happened because they tried to stop the traps and failed to for some reason, which led me to believe that the game is programmed in a way such that juggernauts can definitely stop traps but when it failed the game got confused which glitched the juggernauts into not moving.

just my two cents.

3. Tex

Tex Commodore

I've had this same issue occur and it's very frustrating.
    Four Juggs and my witch doctor got stuck for entire battle.
    I lost the battle with 43% destruction and dropped 10 points.
    During the replay the Juggs do not get stuck and I get 100% destruction.
    Too bad my points were already taken!

Midoki- please acknowledge this bug so we know its being fixed.
    Juggs are too unreliable until it's fixed.

4. Floki

Floki Captain

Just then and it happens nearly half of my attacks just does not give confidence....at here is already so many things we have no control of.....Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

5. placo

placo Crew

Same with me, everytime a jugg is near a trap he runs full speed like a crack baby around walls and through buildings til hes standing right next to the trap. Than he stands there til everyone else is dead . Very anoying

6. Plaidness

Plaidness Powder Monkey

I have also had Placo's problem. Also, the juggs have gotten stuck in the water and just swam the entire battle.

7. Kazekage Azlan

Kazekage Azlan Powder Monkey

Yeah. I lost many times in battle just because 4-5 of my 10 juggernauts got stuck. I should won more than 30 battle and 150 points using 1000 gems to create my pirates. I start play with my 404 point and hope to make it to 5++ . But seems like i just wasting my money for the stupid bugs. Why?? Because I always lost with 47%,48% & 49% destruction. In the end, my gem is 0 and my point still 404.

8. Chris Inman

Chris Inman Powder Monkey

This is an annoying bug. Especially when it affects the witchdoctors as well, please correct.