Juggs Still Not Fixed

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by SaK, Nov 26, 2014.

1. SaK

SaK First Mate

After the update, I hoped "juggs going through the walls" problem is fixed! But unfortunately its still not fixed. I had an attack on my island recently, and I was shocked to see that juggs are being attracted towards the hidden mines and going through the walls and continue to attack my island without breaking the walls. oho....fix this please as soon as possible...its annoying!

Showing some pics to describe it clearly...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

They have mentioned that juggs going through walls to disarm mines in intentional. Whether or not you believe that is up to you. Don't think they're gonna change that though.

3. SaK

SaK First Mate

ah ok...i didnt know tht...meaning its not a bug!

4. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Thats what they're saying. I tend to lean towards it being a bug that they decided to run with and now say it was intentional.

SaK likes this.
  5. SaK

SaK First Mate

aha...that thought came to my mind too

6. This is one of Juggs' features. They run towards a trap with or without walls once they detect it. The animation should be jumping over the walls though not going through it. [haha] . :D

7. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Just had this happen too. If it is intentional, why did only one jug go through the wall? It did trigger the trap, but then it walked right past the canon and got disoriented by the mystic mortar and was destroyed. The other jugs stayed outside the wall destroying the guild hall (that the first one walked right past), even though there was another trap the same distance away on the other side of the guild hall...fishy.

8. Captain Monkey

Captain Monkey First Mate

My juggs never go through enemy walls, always go around them needlessly. Sigh :(

9. SaK

SaK First Mate

i think its a bug but midoki is cleverly making us think that its a feature.

Captain MetaTauta likes this.
  10. If you got screen shots or video better send it to support ask them, prob get back to you faster as well.

LadyoftheSea likes this.
  11. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

I wish mine would go through walls too. Not sure how to share the replay from my iPad. Watching it again, the other jugs actually did end up walking through the wall to the other trap, even though a hole had been blown through it one space down. So I guess the moral is to put your traps outside your walls...?

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  12. Or use them to pull in jugs into a death trap,and have them not beat on the walls. I still leave em outside of the wall. Safer :D

LadyoftheSea likes this.
  13. SaK

SaK First Mate

Yes now I do that

14. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Juggs will jump the wall in order to get to a trap that needs taking care of

15. So: Never place mines behind your walls people ;) Juggs will come and get you..

16. Darth Yoda

Darth Yoda First Mate

Agree, all my mines are placed outside, and no issues since. Much prefer juggs over brutes. Run 8 juggs with gunners and WD.

Christy likes this.
  17. Seems to be a popular load out for this game.

LadyoftheSea and Christy like this.
  18. Christy

Christy Commodore

Swimming to my island to move my mines outside :eek:

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  19. Funny thing is I thought everyone knew that...some use mines to lure jugs away have them jump right in to a death trap of motar and gun fire. Jugs not to smart but Oh how we love them lol.

20. Christy

Christy Commodore

I had most of mine outside. Lol. What about MM? Those too?