jugs and other troops fly over walls

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by poo, Oct 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poo

poo Crew

it's still the same. but I also get troops fly over walls

2. Walker D. Plank

Walker D. Plank Powder Monkey

It's not a bug, it's a feature. "It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a flying juggernaut! Wheeeeeeee!"

3. poo

poo Crew

my jug is having sex with a canon. with no lube.
    it's not attacking, it's just bumping it back n forth

oh btw. for those attacking me then use shields to prevent me from revenge. you should go play with dolls

4. ckl1

ckl1 Powder Monkey

I had a frankenbrute walk through a wall and then walk in one spot ontop of an enemy cannon. I also had a brute walk through a wall and walk in one place inside an enemy gun tower. It's weird how in both cases they walked right through an enemy wall and just before they attacked a structure, they glitched out and became useless.

5. Jun

Jun First Mate

Same, saw a brute simply move through a wall, without being hit by a mortar.

6. placo

placo Crew

I keep having the same problem. My last defense 2 brutes just walked right through my lvl6 walls. Usually its when they get hit with the mortar but this time they literally just walked right through. This is a great game but its these little bugs that keep it from being at coc level.

7. AngryBeard

AngryBeard Community Manager

Hey there! No need to make another thread about the issue. We are aware of the problem and are working on a fix!

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.