Just finished a battle and replay is all screwed up

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Tesh, May 27, 2015.

1. Tesh

Tesh Powder Monkey

I attacked ^Aveah^ and i took out 60 percent of the buildings including the PH. when i attacked i took out the corner with bombers and took the entire corner out but they aren't showing that happened. shows i take out the gun tower and run around to the open part of the wall and get hit by ground pounder. pretty much shows i lost. which isn't what happened. please fix the replays.

2. Bear

Bear Commodore

Replays being bad is a known issue. Trust the log reports not the replay.

But know that the replays are still useful, they show how an attack *could* happen. And by studying them you can better figure out troop behavior.

3. Tesh

Tesh Powder Monkey

Thanks good to know. Love this game but so many glitches they need to fix

Raptelan and Captain MetaTauta like this.
  4. Captain MetaTauta

Captain MetaTauta First Mate

5. JJ N.

JJ N. Powder Monkey

I also hv a problem here... I hv defended the last 4 defenses but when I go chk the replay to c how they beat me it says they only get 30-40% but then when u x out of the replay it says a different percent and a lose of trophies, this is really frustrating me bcuz I hv a great defense and I should not be losing trophies just bcuz it glitches out. Hope u find a way to fix it, ty!

6. Hi JJ N. unfortunately replays are still not accurate however they have greatly improved since the beginning.
    For now you should know that the logbook is always correct.
    According to Midoki around 17% of the replays are still inaccurate. And they are well on their way getting that number down.
    Hang tight.

7. JJ N.

JJ N. Powder Monkey

Ok thank you Fish Eyed! I hv been playing this game since the day it came out and yes the replays hv improved much, hv a good rest of ur day and thx for the such quick reply!

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.