Kraken get off my Map!

Discussion in 'Exploration Bugs' started by Rachael, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Rachael

Rachael Crew

Here I am just trying to clear my map, and get any creatures/ships/boats that are in my way when this little Kraken just wants to hangout with me all day long.

Normally after you battle an icon appears that you finished, and you click on it. Bam. It tells you you've either won/lost and what you get. However I don't have an icon so I can't clear him off my map. Maybe once I'm finished with my exploration he'll disappear? I'm mostly concerned because I have a 4* Big Fish next and I know he's holding onto some BP for me. I don't want him to do the same thing as this silly Kraken.

So here are a couple images of what I'm dealing with right now. I have closed out the game and restarted it so that isn't an issue.
    [​IMG]

Here over an hour later after I have logged out several times.

[​IMG]

I'll post and update tomorrow after my ship returns. I am *crossing my fingers* that my 4* Big Fish there doesn't have the same issue, or I am going to be one upset pirate!

Kelani likes this.
  2. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Either that Kraken's mother is keeping his corpse from sinking, just to make you feel bad.

...or it's a bug. Luck++ that it doesn't affect your upcoming Fish BP

Rachael likes this.
  3. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Hi Rachael

I don't have an answer either. I'm just starting to clear out the tiles from the same area. I'll post if I have similar problems. As it stands right no I only show two of those Mighty (Green Colored) Kraken on grid 19 H and 21 I. Mr. Orange doesn't show in that section of water at all. As a matter of fact... the closes Mr. Orange is on grid 7 0.

Off topic.. Mind if I ask what device your using to obtain such wonderful screen captures? I'm using an iPad 2 and it doesn't even come close capturing images of that resolution.

TiGeR

4. Moostache

Moostache Crew

I think I might have an explanation for that if you've killed the same Kraken before in your last trip (but ignore what I'm going to say if you didn't :)). If that's the case it's probably just that he was going to reappear at the same spot once you refreshed the map, but you have set the ship's path and sent it out to explore before the map was refreshed. It'll cause the path to not include that Kraken since it wasn't there when you sent the ship out, but once the Kraken reappeared it'll overlap with the ship's path and the ship will just sail by the Kraken like that.

5. Rachael

Rachael Crew

Well my ship is back and I was able to claim/clear my 4* Big Fish so that is a plus. Mr. Kraken didn't leave my map until I placed my troops back in my tavern. Guess what!? He reappeared in the exact same spot!!

Thanks @Tiger Claw, and I am playing on an iPad Air. They have amazing graphics!

That is actually quite interesting @Moostache! Never thought of that one. I'll have to keep an eye out for those little guys to see if that happens to me. This one was already there and I *don't* remember clearing him before but it is a possibility!

So all is well and I was able to claim that BP that we so desperately need!

Moostache and Tiger Claw like this.