Laughing Skulls, The Deathshadow, American Ranger, and two more guilds whose name I forgot.

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by bucket, Nov 17, 2015.

1. bucket

bucket First Mate

I was dreading this day. We have been matched up against almost all of the skull guilds now we are matched up against the king of the guilds. I hope laughing skulls doesn't pulverize American Ranger too much. I am curious to see some the numbers that laughing skulls will put up. I have always heard that they are very impressive numbers. I have moved my ph out of protection for those who will be streaking. That was a great idea by the way spongee. Will be watching closely to see if The Deathshadow can post big numbers as well. Rumble on my friends.

Skillzone10 and awbo like this.
  2. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

I doubt you will see any big numbers from Laughing Skulls this rumble. Several players are taking the rumble off. Others are just experimenting with new stuff. We didn't even go strong out the gate this rumble. We do appreciate you putting your PH out. Please send me a PM if any of our guys go after more than just the pirate hall. I know everyone is not adhering to the pirate hall request. Just curious if anyone on our team is being a toad about it. Thx

bucket likes this.
  3. Tex

Tex Commodore

My PH is exposed too. Great idea that everyone should do unless you're pushing rank.

Willard and bucket like this.
  4. awbo

awbo Captain

Love the thread title @bucket, good luck :)

5. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

@Spongee I'm in AR too. NB- I have the GP pointing at the PH, so if ya wanna attack me use a couple juggs and/or Annabelle:)

6. Ultimate Sea Dog

BTW @Tex what happened to RFF?

7. Fil

Fil Captain

Who or what is this RFF you mention?

8. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Great rumble all guilds involved. It was great fun.

9. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

RFF stands for Red Flag Fleet.

10. Fil

Fil Captain

We need a sarcasm font.....

Skye and Bou Regreg like this.
  11. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

@Fil The problem couldn't possibly be your humor :p

Fil likes this.
  12. Ian

Ian Commodore

Don't worry @Fil , I saw the funny side in all this.... ;)

Fil likes this.
  13. Christy

Christy Commodore

Yeah that's real funny :) Red Flag Fleet isn't too hard to find. Maybe look around a bit OR contact someone in the guild if your curious :)

14. Ultimate Sea Dog

15. Christy

Christy Commodore

Not exactly sure what your referring to when you ask what happened? We have a high ranked and rumble guild. We have a great group of friendly players. Inactives are removed, drama makers as well. Just playing a game and having fun. So when you ask what happened to Red a Flag Fleet, I have no idea what you even mean.

P.S. Never even heard of American Ranger. How's you guild doing o_O:cool:

16. RFF became more famous. Thats happened with RFF. just look at the ranking - we are actually on fifth place

Christy likes this.
  17. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

All guilds go through transformations to grow and become stronger. Some personalities don't fit together in a guild. Some individual priorities and goals are different than those of a guild. Sometimes, things become stagnant and a change of scenery is needed. Many guilds are struggling to maintain or keep high level players. They have become bored with the game. Reality is, guilds are better off with players still striving to achieve higher levels who are newer to the game. They possess greater enthusiasm in helping to keep a guild active and helping it to grow. Many of the old timers have become bumps on a log. Guilds are faced with the dilemma do you cut the max level inactive players and risk losing a few friends along with them, or do you keep the dead weight onboard. Not saying this is the case with RFF, just saying we have seen many well known top guilds go through changes over the course of the game.

18. Fil

Fil Captain

No comment. And no comment on the comment either. :confused:

Cpt. Morgan likes this.
  19. Skye

Skye Commodore

Fil likes this.
  20. Christy

Christy Commodore

@Ultimate Sea Dog your more than welcome to come visit and see what happened to Red Flag Fleet :) It's amazing what can happen when you get rid of the drama and negativity. Red Flag Fleet's only "goal" is to have fun. It's a game. If your not having fun it's time to uninstall and move on like so many long time members have. I do appreciate your concern though o_O

On that note. I'm done with this thread. I enjoy reading the drama with a large popcorn in hand. I won't be a part of it. Sorry :)

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015